We work with Rich Media
Rich media is a digital advertising term for an ad that includes advanced features like video, audio, or other elements that encourage viewers to interact and engage with the content.
While text ads sell with words, and display ads sell with pictures, rich media ads offer more ways to involve an audience with an ad. The ad can expand, float, etc. You can access aggregated metrics on your audience's behavior, including number of expansions, multiple exits, and video completions to get granular data on the success of your campaign.
The key advantages of Rich Media creatives include:
- Highly Interactive i.e. it exhibits dynamic motion
- It includes audio and video
- Higher-quality content
- It can also include flash games in the banner that can be played by the user
- The size of the file is generally heavy; the size depends upon the creativity it holds
- Technically advanced and engaging
- It’s capabilities make advertising even more useful, letting a viewer interact with an ad and learn about a brand without having to leave the page they’re on
Rich media creative types
There are different creative types to display rich media ads in different ways on a target website. Creative types—or formats—include both single asset types (like expanding) and dual asset types (like banner with floating). For instance:
- Banner with floating
- Dynamic creatives
- Multi-directional expanding