Basic Confidentiality Policy
- Any personal information you provide – such as your name, postal and email address, phone numbers – is private and confidential. According to our policy, any personal information you provide us is stored in a secure location. It can be accessed only by our staff and used only for your purposes.
- If you specified on our website that you would like to receive information about Flexaspect services, your personal information will be added to the appropriate Flexaspect company mailing lists. Anytime you wish to change, correct, or remove your name from our mailing lists, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
No Release of Information to Third Parties
- Your personal information will not be released to third parties in any case, unless it’s the reason why you provided us with this information. Under no circumstances we will share your personal information with third parties, or sell your personal information to anyone.
No Computer Tracking of Identifiable Information
- Our website is not designed to collect, track, or distribute personal information about its visitors. For instance, we are allowed to tell which ISPs our visitors use, but we are not allowed to share names, addresses, or other personal data that lets us identify the individual visitors to our website.
- Our website tracks statistical information about visitors. For instance, we collect statistics about the daily number of visitors to our site, daily requests we receive for certain files on our site, and which countries those requests come from. However, these statistics do not contain personal information and cannot be used to gather this kind of information. We use these statistics only to improve our services and provide better user experience.